Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brookline Lunch, Cambridge

It wasn't in Brookline and it wasn't lunch, but I still managed to enjoy myself at Brookline Lunch, 9 Brookline St, Cambridge, MA, Tel +1 (617) 354-2983. Because they serve a very respectable breakfast, and it's cheap. Sorry... not cheap... inexpensive... affordable. Cheap sounds so... cheap.

brookline omelette

I had an omelette with fat chunks of ham, sliced mushroom, cheese and a tasty side of home fries with a bit of veg mixed in. The trouble and strife had the eggs benny and was full of praise. And Mr Smith had an excellent egg and bacon muffin with cheese and crispy bacon. Happy campers all round.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice breakfast blog site. Organized and an eye-pleaser. Simple breakfast recipes esp.I am going to ask my son to do it.

11/2/09 22:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home