Thursday, March 01, 2007

Unknown Bald Fat Man Blogs About Breakfast

I was thinking of dressing up as a lady, but in the end I had to make do with a fat suit and a strategically placed Mart 130 menu. Actually, that's not a fat suit. I really am that fat. Eating eggs benedict for two years will do that to you. Anyway, the idea with this very ugly photo was to make sure that I remain a nobody, so that sneaky cafe owners don't start giving me special treatment and free food, and I'm not embroiled in an eggs-for-comment scandal. For those who missed it, Tuesday's Herald-Sun had a food-blogger article and launched Ed's new column. For those who read it, no, I don't have syphilis. I am alive and well. Just a bit fat.

blogs with bite

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Moi said...

dear Jamie. Nice write up. You're an interstate man of mystery. International, if you include Ukraine (not writing... audience).

2/3/07 07:34  
Anonymous JWo2 said...

Jamie, YOU ARE NOT FAT!
Love your work.

2/3/07 08:42  
Blogger neil said...

That's interesting, when I touched Ed's link a little pop-up offered sex scenes, Playboy and hot bods, whay key word do you think that came from? Glad you're well and all.

2/3/07 13:46  
Anonymous Anh Lam-chi said...

Hi,
my name is Anh and for my BA-Thesis I’m currently conducting a study about American Bloggers.

I would like to invite you to participate in the survey.

It will only take about 15 minutes and it’s completely anonymous.
Just visit the following URL:
http://onlineforschung.org/usblogger

Even if you don’t want to participate (or are not American), you can help me by posting the link in your blog and/or inviting others to take part.

I greatly appreciate every survey completed ;)

Thank you!

21/9/08 08:29  
Anonymous Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my Term Papers Writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

7/5/10 20:52  
Anonymous price per head said...

I wonder why I did not knew this before.... it was a good read. You are working on a very good blog.. I look forward to visit your blog again....

13/7/12 09:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home