Friday, September 28, 2007

Coco's Bakery Restaurant, Los Angeles

I doubt I will ever have a more evil, diabetes-inducing breakfast ever again. Take a sweet and sticky cinnamon roll, slice it up and dip it in egg, fry till golden brown, smother in butter and maple syrup, then serve with scrambled eggs and applewood smoked bacon. Just another morning meal at Coco's, 12582 Valley View Street, Garden Grove, CA, Tel +1 714 898 9719.


Evil, maybe. But strangely delicious. Especially the cinnamon roll french toast. The only weak link was the "regular" coffee, which was bland and weak, in keeping with US diner tradition.

Labels: , , , ,


Anonymous JWo2 said...

OMG cardiac arrest just at the thought of it! Was it served with the famously bad American coffee?

9/10/07 13:25  
Anonymous cin said...

I tried this a couple of years ago when I was in LA as well!
I had to give it a go, right, but talk about over the top!!!

17/10/07 19:28  
Blogger docchef said...

wasnt able to eat here when i was in LA 2 weeks ago

24/10/07 04:10  
Blogger Rokki Winchester said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this awriter
informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. 

11/10/16 01:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home