Saturday, June 18, 2005

Ricotta Hotcakes

Today I went back for my first repeat-visit to Replete Providore. I was hoping for some corn fritters, but, just my luck... sold out. So I decided to take the plunge on the Cheap Eats breakfast dish of the year. Time for a sugar-rush...



It's an impressive looking dish, hotcakes stacked high and swimming in a bright berry jus. Tastes good too, especially when you blend the powerful lemon curd with the more subtle flavours of the berry-soaked hotcakes. The hotcakes themselves were thick, light and very hard to fault. But I reckon the Bill's version was fatter, fluffier and probably better by a whisker (talk about splitting hairs).

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ask0359897 said...

hi there, what a great article that is . i really liked your post. here is very informative information. do know about plastic surgery just visit us failed plastic surgery to get complete information about plastic surgery .

17/2/18 02:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home