Friday, May 27, 2005

Ludo, Melbourne

This morning, hidden beneath a rather large clump of garden cuttings (a sprig of parsley, actually), I found some fantastic scrambled eggs. I think Ludo, 118 Queen Street, Melbourne, Tel +61 3 9670 9488, is destined to become a regular pre-work treat.



Served on a slice of toasted Turkish bread, the scrambles were light, creamy and delicious. And the bacon was just the way I like it... well-fried and tasty without being totally burnt to a crisp. It was a simple combination, but hard to fault. The coffee was very good too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I like your blog.

18/12/05 01:19  
Blogger Jamie Wodetzki said...

This morning I returned for another serve of Ludo scrambles, and I'm happy to report they were as light and creamy as ever.

The secret, of course, is lots of cream, a la Bills.

19/12/05 22:58  
Anonymous Creehack said...

Great man, CreeHack
CreeHack APK
in app purchase hack android
My Android
Android and iOS apps
Hacking Apps
Android Applications

3/2/18 14:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home