Sunday, January 28, 2007

Even Better Than a Logie?

There seems to be a tradition in the bloggging world that when you are nominated for an award, you go all coy and giggly and post a message along the lines of "OMG! I just can't believe that I've been nominated... blah blah blah... I almost choked on my vegemite toast when I found out... blah blah blah... I'm so humbled just to be spoken of in the same sentence as those other amazing, talented bloggers... blah blah blah..." Or something like that.

2007 Bloggies

I am going to resist that temptation. I just think it's funny.

The Breakfast Blog is a finalist in the 2007 Bloggies, and if you vote (on or before February 2nd), it might just end up winning the Best Australian or New Zealand Weblog award. How funny is that?

I feel like Norman Gunston on the eve of the 1976 Logies.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All power to the Breakfast Blog. GO JAMIE.
your mother........

29/1/07 00:22  
Blogger just a girl said...

I think its fantastic you're a finalist! Your blog is great and I'm voting for you ;) Caught sight of your blog cause I was there snooping for great reads. Thank you for sharing! My friends staying in AU will drool ;)

29/1/07 02:16  
Blogger Squishy said...

Excellent Job! Just voted for you now. Good Luck. Love your blog :)

29/1/07 18:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the blog
love the reviews
love the pix

always try out the cafes you give good ratings too

just wish I had more time to visit them!

30/1/07 11:59  
Blogger Unknown said...

I’ve just discovered your blog specializing in breakfast. Fascinating. This seems quite an obsession of yours, but a good one. I produce a dating game show for C31 and am looking for restaurants for prizes at the moment. I've always considered breakfast one of the most romantic meals of the day, so i thought i'd let my contestants experience this. Your blog has been very helpful and I’m going to check out some of the places you’ve listed.

Thank You, Oh and best of Luck for the weblog awards!

31/1/07 20:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blog is also nominated, and I just thought I would stop by a leave a friendly hello comment.

Good luck and may the best blog win. :o)

1/2/07 03:41  
Blogger stephanie said...

I am voting for you because I love breakfast and I love that you have a blog about it.

2/2/07 11:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0625
chopard jewelry
audemars piguet watches
nuggets jerseys
gucci handbags
dior outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
uggs outlet

25/6/18 12:25  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler online
manolo blahnik
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
cheap jordans
mbt shoes outlet
kate spade outlet online
prada shoes
nike blazer pas cher
golden goose

11/8/18 11:00  
Blogger zzyytt said...

converse outlet
golden goose sneakers
westbrook shoes
adidas superstars
coach outlet
fitflops
timberland boots
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike flyknit racer
cheap mlb jerseys

12/10/18 17:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home