Sunday, August 01, 2010

Stephi's on Tremont, Boston

It was something of a hash frenzy, my Boston Summer breakfast spree. Duck hash at Mistral. Potato hash at Henrietta's. And last but not least, meatloaf hash at Stephi's on Tremont. I am, as you may have guessed, a sucker for anything hashed and brown. Especially when the brown component happens to be meatloaf, one of America's great contributions to world cuisine. The verdict? Stephi gives good hash...

meatloaf hash and eggs

Which is not surprising, when you consider that the "Queen of Patio Dining" just happens to be married to the "King of Ambulance Chasing", James Sokolove. With Jim making a motza from slip-and-trip lawsuits, Stephi clearly doesn't need the money. So the restaurant must just be for fun. A community service. Because Massachusetts deserves good meatloaf.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous used cell phones said...

These dishes are really looking delicious..If I would get a chance then I am surely going to try this dish.

21/4/11 16:09  
Anonymous The National Benefit Authority said...

Consistently good food and service (and a great location)! I love sitting outside on their patio and getting brunch on a warm spring or fall day.

24/6/11 20:12  
Anonymous software development database said...

Its a new restaurant.I must say they are serving fabulous food.

19/8/11 21:27  
Anonymous World Financial Group said...

This new restaurant is doing a great job! it will surely reach its success and touch great heights...with its amazing food.

26/8/11 20:22  
Anonymous crowd SPRING said...

I loved going through such delicious post!You are truly gifted. I have shared your site with many friends and family. It is always a pleasure to read.

14/9/11 02:14  
Anonymous Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj said...

The dish shown above was just intriguing me to have it. It is looking so delicious and yummy, but I've to wait till I learn to prepare it.

29/12/11 00:11  
Anonymous Dr Burger said...

Nice stuff! Keep up the work on posts like this....enjoyed it.

11/7/12 19:00  
Anonymous margo said...

Hi! Can I know the recipe for this one? :) I bet the taste is great!

29/11/12 02:50  
Anonymous margarette said...

the food presentation is like the one we have when we are in Singapore. We are able to dine in a restaurant (thanks to http://restaurant-match.com/) we are able to find good food. :) Thanks for the share!

1/12/12 13:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home