Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kelly Eggs

Such was the volume of beer consumed at my school reunion last night that I was almost certainly still blowing 0.95 when I awoke this morning. So, despite a desperate need for a serious hangover brekky, there was no way I was driving to Greasy Joe's. Lucky for me, there was an excellent plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and avocado on offer right here in my lounge room. I'll call them Kelly Eggs. The breakfast equivalent of the Kelly Bag. And I didn't even need to leave the couch. Bonus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

Busted: you couldn't have been that hangover - I mean, when your head feels like its going to implode and your eyes are squinting in the offensive morning light, who has the energy or stomach for pretty chives and fluffy eggs?

10/10/06 20:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home